Saturday, March 12, 2011

This might be worse than Troll 2.

And for those of you playing along at home, that is Birdemic:Shock and Terror. This movie is amazingly shitty. As evidenced here, coat hangers to ward off malicious digital birds? Yep, that's the way to do it, not maybe stay in the fucking hotel room. But then again, they are white people in a horror film, they're gonna die. For my two readers I think you should certainly rent this movie, netflix will ship it to you judgement free for a nominal fee a month.
Onto bikes, Oh, do I have to? I've been considering updating my road drivetrain for a bit of time, and the expense was making me insane. As it stands I have a 9 speed group, and constantly seem to top it out, much to my annoyance. So I found Microshifter ten speed shifters, with both deraileurs on ebay for 240 bucks. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on them. I mean at that point I'm a cassette and a lab changeover from having twenty speeds. Oh and chainrings, but thats moot anyhow, you've gotta change those anyway.
We made a roster addition, my adoring public, he's currently getting made over in the basement, meaning a full back tatoo of Michael Bolton so you can't meet him yet. But I assure you he's pretty cool and we're really glad to have him on board. Honest Abe in the house!

Well, hope this was the last snow of the year. I'm pretty tired of it and want it to go away. Have a good weekend all and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment