Sunday, June 26, 2011

Anyone around here got a spare steak sandwich?

Jerseys are ordered, cross bike will be up and moving next week. All in all no real complaints to lodge aside from the new crop of guys aimlessly riding around downtown, but that happens every summer no matter what. Finally got a computer with a hard drive so I can go back to listening to music as I can store things digitally. Crazy concept I know, right? A hard drive. I heard they work wonders.
So if you know me, feel free to advise me on new music. I'm pretty behind, but that happens from time to time to the best of us. How goes road racing this year? Yeah, I'm not paying attention. Instead I'm focusing my none to lazer gaze at cross. And by lazer, I mean shuffling looks in between Netflix movies.
Anyone start looking for cross tires yet? Yep, they're stupid expensive. Thinking of rolling on some Frids specials all season and not worrying.
Still looking for green bamboo. Can't seem to find a source locally, and shipping would be totally outrageous. Hrm, Oh well.

I'm all outta rambles, keep it rubber side down and don't eat the yellow snow.

mahallo

No comments:

Post a Comment