Sunday, June 12, 2011

I put my pants on one leg at a time. Then search like a motherfucker for my lost wallet.

Another early Sunday for this guy. Feeling pretty good though, the free shipping weekend at the steep and cheap sites has been fun to track, not many winners though. Figured out my crank problems for cross next year, still gonna go singlespeed even if it kills me. I'm just hoping its a division next year. Otherwise I fully expect to get beaten by high school kids and possibly one guy on a unicicyle. Jersey orders are monday, if you snooze on this one, you're dumb. because they're amazing. This year has been flying by for me, way faster than last summer. Soon it'll be fall again. Did we have a spring? Eh, who knows I'm babbling. Joy machines opened up on Friday, and I heard it was a smashing success, I could not come through yet, but I promise to drop in Monday. Went on a nice ride yesterday, got that done. Outside of that it's lots of work, work, work.
As my thoughts shuffle to brunch I tell you my two readers to have a nice Sunday, and get out there, the trails should be muddy as shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment