Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Hero of Canton....

Well, to my two readers if you need me, I won't be at todays cross race. I've had nagging pains in my hip for the last couple weeks and figured to take a day off. Now mind you I'll be doing important things like fixing my kitchen faucet and going to Sams Club. Maybe Home Depot if there's time. With me there not dragging the singlespeed division to a boring halt the team should do just fine. Hell better than just fine those guys are flat out teeing off sometimes.
Race season 2011 has been a total wash for me personally, but really great for the team. My only concern is if I'm gonna be fast enough to make the team next year! I'm making some changes today here in the blogular universe in the Scum City Way to allow for a lot of team members to contribute up in here. I promise you they're better writers then me, and have much better grammar. So with that I'm off to peruse the intertubes for bikes and bike related things. Thinking about getting gears next year, that might help a little.

mahallo

No comments:

Post a Comment