Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tomorrow, I'm gonna lip sync for my life....

Looks to be a muddy one tomorrow, that might offer me absolutely no advantages as I continue my quest to glory. And by glory I mean a steak sandwich. Maybe a genesee cream ale. Spent the morning doing what any self respecting guy would be doing on a saturday, moving someone. Also considering my racing helmet. You'd think I would have considered this before I started racing but that's just not how things work in my tiny tiny world. I'm leaning heavily towards Giro but I'm unsure what to get. Any suggestions out there?

The cooler weather has made all the difference in the world this week. I'm not a 90 plus degree sorta guy. I'm a 30-60 degree guy. Oh well, I'm running out of steam but really looking forward to tomorrow. I hope my two readers can come out and support us!

No comments:

Post a Comment