Tuesday, December 6, 2011

After a brief convo with Captain George.

I'm typing this whole thing in so you can see the insanity I deal with daily.

Me: Hey buddy, we're still trying to do columbus right?
CG: Did you fax ahead my list of demands?
M: No, you can't have a rider george, none of us are that famous yet.
G: What? I specifically asked for a tropical fruit plate, and the DVD Smokey and the Bandit playing on loop near my trainer?
M:Yeah, I didn't even send that out. It's not even worth trying.

At this point he started muttering about Buford T. Justice and how he had this whole thing in his head that he was gonna "catch the bandit" down in Cbus. Truth be told I have no idea what he's on about, but it's not looking good for the winter Scum City field trip.

Now I have eleven voice mails from Alex to answer, and 17 emails from Will. Hopefully it's not another "art shoot" from his camera involving sculpted tofu. I get it buddy, but you're never ever ever gonna get bean curd to look like Jonathan Vaughters. It's just not gonna happen.

Keep it rubber side down everyone
mahallo
dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment