Saturday, December 3, 2011

So, you want to join team Scum City

I've been finally cleared to tell everyone the application process. All of this must be done, manifests will be checked before you're even considered for membership.

1. You have to have lunch at Tea House Noodles. What you eat is up to you, but a receipt must be provided and will be checked. No exceptions.
2. You can to only refer to Jay Karp as "sir" he's faster then you and deserves your respect. Hell I have to get him a sandwich once a week for allowing my continued membership on this team.
3. If you run into Captain George in the wild you have to buy him a beer. I don't care if it's 815 in the morning on a Tuesday, buy a tall boy at the Stab-and-grab and pass it off to him.
4. All applicants must be open to the idea of tattoos. Captain George and Alex waffle on this all the time so be ready at any time.
5. I require a Ham Sandwich, And no bullshit gas station sandwich. I'm talking an actual ham sandwich. I'm easy to find, I'm downtown. You can knock this and number 1 out in half an hour. See applicants, I'm doing your job.
6. I'm gonna need a brandy glass full of M&M's

Once you've done all of these you're application is logged and you'll start the interview process. Hopefully this helps all potential racers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment