Sunday, December 11, 2011

Winter Movie Corner!

I know all of us are considering, or some have started their indoor training. Me, I just ate pizza training enough for me. But I promised a long time ago I'd blab about movies so I got a couple

Kill the Irishman: Not gonna lie, really really liked this movie. I'm biased in the fact that I love Cleveland true crime truth be told. Really well done, all the performances were good I give it two thumbs up.

Blood Sweat and Gears: Also, not bad, and a scant 90 minutes long to boot. It's nice to see the beginnings of Team Cervelo-Earl Scheib-Tea House Noodles-Waffle House, or whatever they are this year. Being they are my favorite pro team it was nice to see the behind the scenes stuff. Team management, structure and that stuff was really interesting to me and a side of the pro world I didn't know much about. Not nearly enough Zabriskie for this guy. But worth a rent from Netflix, two thumbs up.

I have yet to get any ham sandwiches downtown btw. And Captain George told me the only 815 tall boy he got was one he bought himself. For shame applicants, for shame. Good day to ride today everyone, clear and cold. Get out there if ya can.

Mahallo
Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment