Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dear Winter, I think its just not working out.

O.K winter, we need to talk. I'm sorry to have to do this but it's just not working out for me. We've had some good times together and I'm really sorry to have to do this but I have to break up with you. I assure you Winter it's not you, it's me. You've been fun at times but ultimately I think our relationship will never work out so I'm going to move on. I hope you find someone new that makes you happy. Maybe that person will think Mukluks are the best footwear on earth, or owns a Surly Pugsley. I tried to make it work, I really did. I don't particularly like Grogg, or hot toddies. Lets be honest, I'm more the Rum Punch and road bike type. Not the best fit we were, but back on track.

I think you're gonna get along just fine without me winter and I want you to know I probably won't text or write for a long while. I've got a number of things to figure out, and thanks to you about eleven tons of laundry to get through. So this is my goodbye to you winter, I wish you the best and thank you for the good times. I hope to maybe see you again next year when you come back, but feel free to keep your distance as long as you feel it's necessary for you. I'm sorry Winter and I wish you the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment