Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Like Kramer....

I need to work on my entrances. Or grow my hair out, be on a sitcom, make millions then be exposed as a racist. But then again, I'm more the Stanley Spudowski type, not the Kosmo Kramer type. I just love my mop, and anymore most days my mop is one of my bikes. Honestly, been loving riding my track bike of late, it's a pure ride, the AK-47 of bikes, yes it has its faults but it always works. For a guy like me a reliable machine is key, no matter what that machine is.

First super nice day of the year, I soaked up so much sun it was out of control. 52 at 5 PM? Fuck yeah, I'll take that for a ride home! Such a turnaround from last week, I was bouncing job to job today, loving every run.

I'm gonna read the way better bike bloggers than I am, but rest assured, today was a really awesome day. See you in the heat tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment