Thursday, February 10, 2011

I should be in bed, but alas the shit-show continues...

Today was Ice cold, like single digits water freezes in the air fucking cold. I almost quit my job, the only job I've ever loved, and one of the few I've ever been good at, I vividly remember standing in a shitty freight elevator shaking, and doing that thing where you touch all your fingers together to maintain motor skills. I worked through lunch, got two slices at 5 and barely could hold it together. There has to be a break in this cold snap. I can deal with 20 no problem, but 6 degrees is an issue. But since many years ago I decided to become a number, numbers can't fail I guess.

Keep it rubber side down, my one reader....

1 comment:

  1. There's no way I would ever envy a full day of riding in that weather. Looks like temperatures will be a bit better in the coming days though. Anyway, best of luck good sir.

    ReplyDelete