Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another Saturday night

And I spent most of the day working on stuff around my house, laundry, making food for the team. Lots of good stuff going on for this team, I've had a few interesting talks. 2012 is looking amazing, not so much for me, I"m still gonna suck. but for the team. I'll continue to do my "work" as it were. On a personal note, I'm thinking of dumping single speed, or at least racing in the C class tomorrow. I'm getting fucking mauled by the SS cats and it'd be nice to be able to race in a pack at least. 

Also, as a working messenger, I'd like to thank one of our readers for all he does for the community, that's Squid. You guys make the job look easy. I make it look like it's completely silly.

Also, set a new record with the warsaw today. Two twenty pound bags of charcoal, two bags of hickory chunks carried from lowes. Had to be 55 pounds, felt good actually. It's not gonna feel as good as this pulled pork I made. I think the kids will call it "dank" or "the schizz". 

Local race tomorrow, come out to brooklyn rec everyone, it's a layup of a drive and I guarantee Scum City is gonna race well. Everyone but me, that being said, I'm gonna get back to listening to this Katy Perry disc....

Shit, did I type that?

No, I lied, I'm cranking black metal, um, yeah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment