Sunday, October 2, 2011

Please, Han Shot first

SCUM CITY KILLED IT TODAY!

Aside from me, Killiam, happy birthday, and congrats on your first of many podiums. You got this shit kid, keep it up.

Nice to get the love from everyone today, felt fun in brooklyn.

I'm sure everyone is gonna talk about how bad the conditions were, I"m gonna talk about how much fun today. We flat out played in the mud. Shit ruled yo, flat out.

I was dead last as always, nuff said #excelsior(one geek reads this blog right)

J. Karp did that shit on one bike, not like everyone else who changed out every lap, shit was raw!

I'm cussing a bit more then normal, A few high lifes, and a lots of laughs can do that. I'm gonna wind down, and just call it, but I'll see you guys next week.

mahallo
dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment