Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Man, DZ is one strange strange dude.

And by that I mean Dave Zabriskie, As a fan of PRO cycling nothing makes me happier then just some strange fucker racing his ass off. BTW, 'round these parts "strange fucker" isn't an insult. It actually means we like you. From his nickname Captain America(I'm officially coming out of the geek closet by admitting he's one of my idols, the character not the cyclist) to his infamous video The Fireplace to the Casteli shield jersey Will and I spotted on the tour last year I think he's making cycling much more fun for me to watch. It helps he's an American I do rather like to root for my countrymen much like everyone else in the world. If you're ever free and feel like racing a race with us DZ feel free, you're first 22 beers are on me. And I can't pay you, not in money. So also keep that in mind. I read on the snob he's selling his TT bike on ebay. Hilarious thing is the fucking Captain America shirt, ride on you strange fucker, ride on. If you're ever in Scum City, I'll get ya a cheap beer or a case.

Since I've outed myself as a geek, I'm actually gonna check out the Captain America flick this week, I'll drop a review later.

I ordered a set of Bebop pedals review to also follow in a month or so.

I took a short day today, it's strange only working 8 hours. It feels so... short. I've been working 730-500 or later five days a week for going on three years, only took one day off in five years total. I guess you can get used to anything if you do it long enough. Either I'm a study in worth ethic or a moron Cue NFL music, you make the call.

I also had to take off my trusty leather saddle for the winter, sad face, I have had nothing short of an awesome experience with my Velo Orange saddle. I highly recommend them for you to put it under your ass space, possibly the crackway?

Eh, it's time for me to start relaxing for the night. Six AM comes way too early. Keep it rubber side down everyone.

Mahallo

No comments:

Post a Comment