Thursday, November 3, 2011

chagrin river

so.. i like making charts. On Monday I was lamenting to the Ace Smasher Jay about routinely getting whooped in the sscx category, crying "oh why did I not race the Bs this year, I'd be doing sooo much better". Jay's only response was you can't compare races like that,doing good in one category has no meaning of capability in any other category...every race to every racer is different. He's probably right, but I like making charts, and I think they're fun to look at, and the kind people of Chagrin River Cyclocross provided us with our lap splits. Here they are in pretty chart form. Laps vs Time in minutes

I think Jay day 2 gets the prize for most consistent
Day 1





Day 2



Charts aside, good luck to Will as he voyages westward to chi-town, and to Jay, Russell, and George as they throw their hats into the UCI3 cyclocross festival down in the dirty 'Nati. Dave and I and maybe Dean? will be holding down the fort and hopefully doing well at the local race in Solon.

No comments:

Post a Comment