Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wanna buy a monkey?

Another Saturday, another day up way too early. But, it's OK there's always the Intertoobz to keep me company. I'm actually nervous about cross tomorrow insane as that is. I havent been nervous all season mostly due to my sucktitude. Don't worry about the rest of the team, the guys are in their hyperbaric chamber for recovery most evenings now and they've started eating the only superfood we could afford after those chambers, that my friends is Ramen Noodles. So George and Jay have been shooting them up via IV drip. I don't know if that's gonna help but we had some spanish doctor do a consult. It's all very technical, and involves physics.

THESE ARE AMAZING

I for one love a well timed heckle.  If anything NEOCX needs more hecklers then currently are out there. I know for a fact me racing a bike looks and is absurd, so I welcome the commentary from the peanut gallery. So bring on your heckles, give me your best, I need the chuckles out there as I continue to suck.

Bacon primes people, bacon primes.

Mahallo

dave

No comments:

Post a Comment