Monday, November 28, 2011

New job, mo' money mo' problems.

I'm actually nervous about going to work today. I haven't been nervous since I worked for Christopher so many years ago. Then again, nervous energy is good I guess. I hope everyone who reads this(all four) had a nice holiday weekend. I managed to sneak in a pretty decent one myself. Turkey was consumed, managed to fit in a few Christmas Ales.
Worry not folks who think we're hiding for the winter, you're friends at Scum City Racing are hard at work for 2012, hoping to do big things. I'll keep you posted on the blog, and maybe we'll have some sort of announcement soon. What, well that's hard to guess I could announce that I'm declaring myself for the NBA draft, or Captain George announced his candidacy for President of Brazil. Like I said, doing big things.

Keep it rubber side down, winter is coming
dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment