Friday, November 25, 2011

last chart for a while

so one last place ratio over time chart, again, take this with a grain of salt, I had to fill in a lot of spots, so if there's a data point where someone obviously didn't race its because I put in a value to make the chart pretty. Using some half-assed ordinary least squares, I came up with a formula for using accumulated previous race data to determine places for races not raced. Upon using the race place estimator formula I learned it was really inaccurate. and then decided I might as well pull numbers out of my butt. So I just copied and pasted the place ratio from the race before the one with no data. just to make the chart flow... cxmetrics last last time, approching 0 is good and approaching 1 is bad... Dave, Jay and Russel seem to be the most consistent

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post Waldorf and Statler with the caption "He's not half bad! No, He's all bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russell was the best performer overall, btw

    ReplyDelete