Friday, November 18, 2011

Cross finals! Double Plus Good, Citizen!

Last race on sunday, which generally is the best race I have meaning I don't get dropped by the kid on a unicycle. I'm really hoping the guys tear it up and keep their places, if not try to go up one. (I'm looking at you george[does stupid hand motion to denote looking]) I hope everyone can come out and support us, we do love seeing spectators at races and the weather promises to be pretty decent actually.

Also, due to my tireless efforts, meaning pestering them and begging, THERE WILL BE FOOD TRUCKS. Finally, hot food after a race! Although a little love over at the NEOCX site would have been nice to get the word out about that. Gregg's a busy guy though he does to a ton of cat wrangling so no worries.
I'm sorry I haven't said anything sooner, but Alex Kinney's bike got stolen, if anyone sees it anywhere I want to know. There are few people on this earth lower than bike thieves, and to steal from a guy like Alex who as far back as I can remember hasn't said a terrible thing to a soul on this planet those fucks deserve the beating I'd gladly give them. I hate bike thieves, and I fear cleveland now has a crew of pros. Too many high end bikes have been stolen and never seen again recently. Years ago it was a waiting game, your bike got stolen, two weeks later it was on Craigslist. Now they're just flat out disappearing and that bothers the shit out of me. Oh well, if I see the bike, I'm getting that shit back for Alex.

Oh well, I'm all out of steam. I'd like to thank my cat Horst for waking me up that 15 minutes early today that really helped with being able to knock this out. I hope every one's friday goes well and I leave you with a few links to get things going.

Absurd BMX flip

WTF JAPAN

Epic Rickroll

1 comment: